Shawn A. Doan, Esq.
Southern California Bankruptcy Law
He attended Thomas Jefferson School of Law, graduating with a Jurist Doctorate degree in 1999.
He has successfully represented thousands of clients in Bankruptcy proceedings. He is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of California and the Southern, Central, and Eastern Federal District Courts of California.
Mr. Doan has successfully litigated hundreds of claims against credit card companies that willfully violate the bankruptcy code and other state and federal laws designed to protect consumers.
In November, 2006, Mr. Doan survived an intensive five day training session in bankruptcy litigation at Max Gardner’s Bankruptcy Camp. Gardner’s Boot Camp is conducted on Gardner’s 160-acre Farm located deep in the South Mountains of Western North Carolina near the small town of Casar. Gardner is widely recognized as the leading lawyer in America in the areas of Predatory Mortgage Servicing and the collection of discharged debts in consumer bankruptcy cases. His Boot Camps have been featured in the NY Times, the Washington Post, Business Week, and CNN’s "Open House." Gardner says he "teaches the Boot Campers to think like the creditors so that they can beat them at their own game." Shawn's present and past professional affiliations include being a member of the:
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- American Bar Institute
- Bar Association of North County
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- North County Attorney Referral Service, and
- San Diego County Attorney Referral Service
- National Association of Consumer Attorneys
320 East 2nd Avenue, Suite 108
Escondido, CA 92025